Tuesday 8 May 2012

Inner Truth Week 9 - Monday Blog Hop Linky

Hi
Monday Blog Hop Linky for those on an inner journey

Inner Truth

I wasn't going to do Inner Truth this week, and then I saw that Michelle had done a post and I thought hey Liska, sort your life out!

I had some bad news today which is why I am still awake at 1 a.m. so I am writing this on what feels like Monday although it is of course technically Tuesday.

Kind of appropriate that today's Inner Truth is week NINE - I feel like dialling 9 or even 999 at the moment.

Anyway, I can't say what the bad news is, suffice to say I will need trust, faith, courage and strength to get through the next few weeks.  My Mum reckons it'll all work out just fine.

On another note, my inner journey had been going really well, with me having spent the whole of Friday decluttering and my life did feel brighter and lighter for it.

TRUST will be needed in the coming days/weeks
I will take a leap of FAITH into a new beginning

This is a blog hop - enter your relevant blog post link here:

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Liska xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Liska, so sorry to hear you have bad news but like your Mum says it may just turn out for good. God has a plan for you we just don't always know what it involves. I'll be praying. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, and I will visit you right back - as soon as I get chance. Thanks for your comment.